Teledyne TW1 Thermal Stripper Without Temperature Control
by Teledyne Stripall
• Never ruin another conductor. Clean, Quick & Easy. Increase productivity, save time and money
• Easily strip high or low insulation up to 1-1/2". Strip Teflon, Kapton, nylon, vinyl, neoprene and more.
• Self contained unit does not require a bulky bench top power source.
• Quickly and easily adjust to the desired wire strip length.
• Strip single, multi-strand or shielded wire. Avoid damage to existing insulation.
TW-1 wire stripper is designed to remove a variety of insulation types, quickly and easily, without nicking the conductor or damaging the existing insulation. Strip high or low temp insulation as well as Teflon, Kapton, nylon, vinyl and neoprene Strip single, multi-strand or shielded wire Self-contained unit eliminates the need for a bulky bench-top power supply.
Easily adjust to the desired wire strip length Table bench mount and notched blades (001-312-2) included Specifications Strip insulation up to 1-1/2" diameter (10-38AWG) Blades heat and cool instantly Blade Temp: 1700° in 2 seconds, cools instantly Electrode length: 1-1/2" Weight: 20 oz. Mil Spec IPC-A-610.
Product Information - Technical Details
Part Number: TW-1
Item Weight: 2.3 pounds
Package Dimensions: 13.3 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches
Item model number: TW-1
Item Package Quantity: 1
Special Features: Notched blades & table bench mount included
Included Components: None
Batteries Included? No
Batteries Required? No
Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars, 1 rating
Best Sellers Rank: #739,027 in Tools & Home Improvement, #866 in Wire Strippers
Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
Date First Available: December 23, 2011